Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 2 day 2

Week 2 started with a rest day and thank goodness for that, today was a doozie.

CFE WOD:
4x(30 kb swings, 25 wall ball, 20 pull ups, 15 burpees)

I had to sub thrusters for wall ball and to be honest would take wall ball any day over thrusters. This was a great WOD, one that reminds you of what you ate for breakfast.





I do hate burpees, and this pic preeceded me just laying flat out on the ground in a heap of sweaty, swearing mess!

5k TT
Wasn't pretty. I'm pretty sure I couldn't feel my legs and cursed Josh for this grand idea of moving to a hilly neighborhood. I pulled a 26:40, hardly impressive but I gave it all I had tonight. I felt like I was crawling. I am actually looking forward to swimming tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment