Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 3 - UNBROKEN


For those of you who followed my last IM training you will instantly realize the word above had nothing to do with how I trained. I was constantly in a state of physical, emotional or Mental break down. It was grueling and I got to the starting line no where near where I had hoped to be. I promised myself if I ever did it again, I would not allow myself to be broken. Being an Ironman is not so much about doing the race, but about coming out Unbroken.

Today's WOD:
Front squat: 7-5-5
HPC: 5-5-3-3
shoulder press: 3-3-1-1
tabata double unders

1 comment:

  1. You got this! You say you were broken last Ironman, but... I mean, at the end you pulled through and accomplished some major feats. Looking forward to following along with your training and seeing the end result of all the hard effort you put into it.

    ReplyDelete