Thursday, March 24, 2011

Days 4 & 5

I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life



I think we all go through peaks and valleys with training. If I said that every single day I spring out of bed dying to s/b/r I'd be lying. I do however want to enjoy life, be healthy, be active. However I get there doesn't matter.

After I was beaten up in training for IMSG I knew I wanted to do another to fix my flaws but how? Why? When would i have the motivation to act on making change? I had so many questions, concerns and doubts. And just as we call a doctor when something is broken, I felt I needed a little extra help this go around. Enter Coach Brittany Rutter and Trimax Fitness. Actual CFE style coaching including nutrition, plans to focus on strengths and weakness and most important: mental preparation. Coach and I talked for a long time about why I needed her, my goals (to be discussed shortly) and how I can be as successful as possible. I'm already feeling so much more relaxed and in control about this race than I ever have. Obviously I have the right prescription (for now).

Trimax Fitness Coaching

Yesterdays WOD included deadlifts (still hate em but my form is really coming along). 50 pull ups and dips.

Bike intervals.

Today I am in the middle of another two a day, CFE recovery WOD (kb swings, pull ups, GHD sit-ups, back extension, bench press x 3)

Run TT in a few.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Don't blow your WOD. Or something funny.

    - Commented using my iPad also. (I'm kind of a big deal.)

    ReplyDelete