Sunday, March 27, 2011

The experiment IN VEGAS!

Josh took me to Vegas to see Gaga, it was an amazing show as usual. Although on Friday I danced into the wee hours of the morning, i did not CFE. I do have a day off a week so it worked out. Saturday morning we decided to get our CFE on in the hotel gym. Tabata run intervals were a great detox from the previous day, despite those being short I sweat my A* off it was fantatic. Nothing like running 12% grade sprint over the Vegas strip!







We also did the days strength WOD right after the intervals which is typically a no no, but best to get them done? I'm having way too much fun here, back home today. Week 2 of the experiment begins tomorrow.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Major kudos to knocking out those hotel WODs! Ryan and I always slack off on vacay... maybe it's cause we get crummy gyms in the hotels we choose but, no excuse, I know. :) Now... where are those dancing pics??

    ReplyDelete